What is an Ergonomic Analysis?
Objective data collection to determine if the essential functions of a job may expose the employee to an increased level of risk for injury compared to the public who perform the same essential functions.
An Ergonomic Assessment includes the analysis of:
- Force/lifting requirements
- Vibration exposure
How will ergonomic analysis benefit my company?
- Risk factor identification
- Root cause analysis and injury investigation
- Provides solutions to mediate risk factors
* A specific task analysis can be performed on an injured worker to assist with addressing a physician’s work restrictions.